You absolutely may not believe this but my fabric wish-list is EMPTY!!! There are a few prints that I would like to have from new lines coming out, but nothing I’m saving for really because:
1. I have WAY too much fabric and need to stop buying it!
2. I am broke because I am saving for Sewing Summit (aka paying our family budget back for my plane ticket) :)
Uncanny… I know! No fabric lines to stalk, no wish list to check each month… it is kind of nice tho, I have to say. Every time I get a sale or shop email I am just ignoring and deleting them – no matter how awesome the discount or deal!
Let’s be honest here tho – another reason for the above is because I already purchased all of the lines I want for this fall :) Maybe not as much of each line as I would have liked, but enough and that will have to do.
1. Brrr! – on my desk and waiting to be made into something fabulous!
2. Nursery Versery – A few ½ yards and FQs are on their way to my house – hopefully by this weekend!
3. Perfectly Perched – A FQ bundle and a couple extra FQs are also on their way to my house - love love love!
HOWEVER – it is still crazy that there are no lines between now and the end of the year that I’m dying for. Maybe I need to do more research? Hahaha.
Don’t get me wrong, there are lots of great lines out there and new ones coming out soon – I just don’t have any “must have immediately or I’ll cry!” favorites remaining which is nice because my list was rather long and has taken a lot of time and saving to get through :)
Now if only I could stop obsessing over running shoes (Vibram five fingers – o my gosh I am obsessed) and gear, I’d be set and my budget would be a lot happier. Baby steps… baby steps…
How about you? Any remaining big wish list items for this fall – fabric or otherwise?
… o yea, and by the way, HELLO! I’m sorry I’ve been away so long! Homework and the draw of the great outdoors has kept me away along with a general disinterest in sewing lately. I just want to sun, run, hike, play play play lately :) But hopefully there will be some sewing soon and I have a few older things to show you anyway… more blog posts to come soon, I promise!