Here is a lovely list of my UFOs that I
Starting from the top left - next steps for each quilt:
1. Zig Zag QAL - needs pieced
2. Kaleidescope QAL - needs pieced
3. Argyle quilt for hubby - needs basted & quilted
4. Fall Disappearing 9 Patch - needs basted & quilted
5. Queen sized double hourglass - needs pieced
6. Pips Stepping Stones - needs pieced
7. Moda Film Strip - finish quilting (50% done)
8. Orange Aqua Grey Bee Blocks - needs basted and quilted
9. Botany Crazy Log Cabin - finish piecing (50% done)
So 4 finished tops that need basted and quilted, one half way pieced, and 4 more that need pieced. This is a lot to take on but I'm going to get it all done and get every last one of these 9 quilts FINISHED by the end of 2013!
There are other pillow and purse UFOs floating around my sewing room somewhere too but I figure these 9 are enough to take on this year and I will fit those other smaller projects in around these. I really really REALLY want to end 2013 with new WIPs (works in progress) and 9 beautiful finished quilts :)
First steps to tackle: #3 for my hubby ~ need to figure out the backing & #7 - finish quilting it ASAP, it is so close to being done so this will be a quick win!
Will keep you apprised of my progress :)
Happy end of 2012 everyone and good luck with all your 2013 projects and goals!