November 15, 2012

New Heather Ross Prints from Spoonflower

Did you know that with the new Heather Ross book you can upload her prints to Spoonflower and change the colors? So fun!! Since you are ordering your own prints, you get a small discount from them as well which is nice too!

When they were having their Buy 1 get 1 Free FQ deal I picked up a few prints... and some yardage too since I liked it so much :) Here is what I created and ordered:







I received my package in the mail a few days ago and I LOVE how these turned out - as lovely on fabric as they are on the screen! Ofcourse having them printed on Kona Cotton isn't the same quality as the originals but I'm happy with my new color options and can't wait to make something fun out of them!

They are having free shipping right now on Spoon Flower so if you were waiting to get any prints, now is a good time!

4 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

How fun with the different colours. I might need that book...

Anonymous said...

I love the mermaids and I LOVE the unicorns !! It's so fun to be able to change the colors :)

**nicke... said...

that is really fun! great choices!

Jeannette Bruce said...

I really love this and made an order with Spoonflower as well. How did they print out on the fabric? Are you pleased with the result? I would love to see what you make with them.