March 30, 2013

Modernista Swap Received

Last week I came home to find this cute swap package on my doorstep from my Modernista partner:


The pillow cover allows for a bed pillow squished in there, which makes it super big and snuggly! The bright basket and coasters will be well used in our apartment ~ always love getting such cheerful gifts!

I am always sad at the end of a swap, even when I receive a lovely package and have a happy partner who has received there's. After months of plotting, posting pictures, commenting, and wondering what package is mine when I check out the Flikr feed... I always feel a little lost when it is all wrapped up and over. I aimlessly wander through Flikr... waiting for the next Swap to begin so I can start obsessing all over again haha. Anyone else feel this way? Or is it just me who is OCD about stalking Flikr lol.

Luckily for me, I was already signed up for another swap on the tail of this one! Modern She Made is focusing on stars this round so while it is time to say goodbye to Modernista, it is also time to start plotting my MSM project... stay tuned for updates :)




2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Lol, you may have a slight addiction problem there ;o) Fab goodies though!

Anonymous said...

We're the same lol. That's why we sign up for so much !

btw, the softies are CUTE !!