Drunkards path, dresden, applique, swoon block, sprocket pillows, pouches and purses, crazy block, flying geese, AND a king sized quilt... yep, I sure tried and learned a lot this year!
Last year around this time I posted some crafty goals for 2011 - Let's see how I did:
- Learn to applique
- Learn to free motion quilt (the type that doesn't look like I puked stitches on the project)
- Try paper piecing hexagons - even if just for a small project
- Work on my "monster/creature" line of stuffies
- Finish 1 quilt each month
- Craft and document one non-quilting project each month to keep my love of crafts as diverse as it has always been
So... what will my goals for 2012 be??... we shall see!