December 21, 2011

Flikr Swaps - a 2011 Roundup

Wow - that about sums up my reaction to this lovely swap package from Thailand for the Saavy Seasons Swap. I got seriously spoiled by my partner as you can see below:

Saavy Seasons Swap - Received - AWESOME :)


Even just this awesome fox pillow cover would have been enough to make me the happiest kid ever but then she added in that awesome clutch, cute little matroshka doll and toast ornaments, and some pretty fabric - wow, wow, wow! Thank you partner for the lovely gifts!!

This brings my super swapping year to a close. In about 8 months I participated in 4 swaps and definitely stressed myself out a bit but in the end it was totally worth it :) Here is a little recap of my 2011 swaps - sent and received:

2011 Flikr Swaps - Sent
2011 Flikr Swaps Sent:
Saavy Seasons Swap
Pretty Little Pouch Swap
Pillow Talk Swap
For the Love of Solids Swap


2011 Flikr Swaps Received
2011 Flikr Swaps Received:
For the Love of Solids Swap
Pillow Talk Swap
Saavy Seasons Swap
Pretty Little Pouch Swap
It has been really fun trying new things, being inspired by the mosaics and items people make in each swap, getting to know my partners through blog and flikr stalking, and especially wonderful being spoiled by awesome partners in each and every swap. Thank you so much everyone for making my 2011 Flikr Swapping time a great one, looking forward to 2012! Hope I can pace myself a little better this new year haha ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tiffany - I am so glad you like the fox pillow cover. :) I really had a great time making it. Sorry that it does not have the Christmas theme..I thought I would make something that you can use all year round.

I have been stalking your blog for a while now..glad that I can come out to say "Hi". ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you have a great vacation. :))

Cheers!
Tanya