December 11, 2010

Holiday Eye Candy

I absolutely love looking at blogs this time of the year due to the mass amounts of holiday crafts everyone is displaying. Here is are a few of my favorite holiday projects from other bloggers:




 Adorable snow man wreath (left) and powder drink mix containers made in to cookie or treat holders (bottom right) from Sew Many Ways - check out her awesome blog for great tutorials for these and many more great holiday creations.











Mug rugs are all the craze in bloggy-land these days and I have to say I've been bitten by the bug as well. This is one of the neatest ideas I have seen so far for a Holiday mug rug and definitely a pattern I plan on re-creating myself one day. Simply genius making a pocket for a letter to Santa or even cookies! Check out Pleasant Home



Stocking tutorials seem to be a favorite this month as well... I have seen some super cute ones but this one from A quilting life is by far my favorite. I have not tried Hexagons yet but this is so cute, it might just be enough to inspire me to try.


And last but not least, Crazy mom quilts has a pretty awesome pillow idea that I would love to try. This would be great for any season but I love the Christmas colors with all the white.


Well, I hope you have enjoyed the eye candy and are inspired to get out and make some cute holiday deco yourselves. My Christmas "to-make" list is not getting smaller any faster while drooling at what everyone else is making so I guess its back to the sewing table for me!

Happy Holidays everyone! Good luck on all your projects but remember to take time to enjoy the process and the season!

No comments: