December 31, 2010

I won and boy is it a fabulous stack of stash!

I was in shock when I read on Pink Fig Design that "Tiffany comment #8" wont the FQ bundle of her fabric line "Miss Modd". I counted down and saw that HEY... it was ME!! :) I waited in anticipation a whole week waiting to get an email from her announcing that I had won and requesting my address. I was getting kind of sad/nervous when she never wrote, started thinking maybe it was another Tiffany who had won and I had gotten excited over nothing! Then one day as I was browsing her site, I noticed FINALLY on that post that she had asked the winners to email HER! Oopppsss... hahaha.
 After much anticipation and waiting this lovely set of 19FQs from her beautiful fabric line showed up at my door - one of each print, what a win! I was so giddy last night when I unpacked these beauties after work! Not just excited to have won SOMETHING... but to have won THESE Fat Quarters!
 I am totally into stripes, flowers, abstract flowers, polka dots AND of course bright colors--- and this line has all that and more! Totally my style and totally made my day :) Great way to end 2010 with lots of new fabric to play with in 2011!

No comments: