July 6, 2011

I'm back!!

Wow - it feels like I've been away FOREVER and it has really only been a week.

I will have a quick re-cap of the past week on my personal blog soon with pictures but suffice it to say:

I went to visit my Dad and his 3 grandkids and my sister over 4th of July weekend. Attended a wedding, saw some awesome friends, spent a lot of time out doors playing and chatting and it was all in all a great week :)

As far as crafty stuff - nothing has happened since last week - sorry for the disappointment :-p

I am missing "Work in progress Wednesday" but hoping by the end of the week or at least weekend to start working on some fun things and getting caught up with all of my QAL's. So tune in later on for more on that and pictures, I promise!

Also, if you are wondering, my dad loved his quilt and it fit his king sized bed very well. I didn't take pictures of it on his bed or with him... I'm lame like that, but its happy in its new home, I promise you that :)

... til' next time, stay crafty my friends!
(If anyone knows what that altered line is from, I will be dumfounded!) **UPDATE - if you don't watch stupid teen dramas online on the CW, you are not going to know who said this quote, and if someone else said it first or somewhere else, I'm not going to know who you are talking about lol.***

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Bob Ross ?

Lyanna said...

Sounds like fun. It's been forever since I've read your blog. Love the polka dots, and I would have even more trouble choosing fabric... I love all of your choices!

Bree said...

Hmmm...it sounds so familiar, but I can't quite place it. I'm thinking Lindsay could be right though, is it Bob Ross? I miss him! :)