January 8, 2012

Flikr 4 x 5 Bee blocks (4th quarter - 2011)

With the deadline QUICKLY approaching (Saturday - ack!) , I finally finished my bee blocks for the Flikr 4 x 5 Bee (4th Quarter - 2011 - Group 1):

4 x 5 Bee (4th Quarter) 2011 - made by me

I think the purple/orange one and the grey/aqua ones are my favorites.

The 3 x 6 Flikr Bee has the same deadline and so I pulled fabric for 3 of my 6 blocks for that bee this morning. I WILL be on time - I have NEVER been late on a Bee or Swap deadline and I do not plan on starting 2012 that way :) So... get ready to see 6 more blocks popping up this week!


Linking up with:

{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Great blocks! I think the orange & gray is MY fav! ;-) Good luck as you do your remaining blocks!

tink's mom said...

My pick would be the red, black and white. Next the Purle and orange. All are great choices, good job.

Sally said...

Your blocks look great! I like all of them, especially the gray/aqua and the black/red/white.

Artfulife said...

Your blocks look amazing! I think my favorite is the grey & red one.

Nicole said...

Nice points on the triangles! You're on a roll. You will get them done!