March 23, 2012

Jackpot Fabric Swap!!

O MAN... I really hit the jackpot with my latest swap partner. I saw on flikr that she was looking for some FFA3 FQs and other HR prints in blue and I just happened to have 3 prints for her. She is in Australia so we decided to do a bigger swap to make it more worth our while with the shipping. I'll show you all of "the loot" when it gets here later but I wanted to show you the main picture of it because I am so giddy about it...


That is right, this SWEET package of Mendocino is all for me :) *sigh* I'm overjoyed - especially about those Plum mermaids which are next to impossible to find! This is going to be such a great addition to my current Mendocino stash and will def. add some more color to the quilt I am planning on making out of it.
So grateful for the generous fabric-swap partners I've had lately and I'm glad I've been able to help some people out with fabric they've been looking for too. Such a genius idea to organize this way on Flikr!

Just wanted to share my Happy Friday moment with you all - wishing you a lovely weekend!

... O!!! One last bit of news to share... I'm picking up my quilt tomorrow!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol Pictures to come this weekend if I can get the binding sewn on around homework and the Hunger Games :)

2 comments:

jillm said...

Wow, look at those fabrics. That is the fabric swap jackpot.

I nominated your blog for a Liebster Blog award. For more info please see my blog at http://justjillquilts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lucky you !
I've been looking for these colors too ! I mostly got the browns.
I don't know if I'll swap them (and get lots of fabric for it) of keep them as they are not my favorites at all...