March 5, 2011

Late Night with Sugar Pop

Lukas has been sick for the past 4 days - along with half of our department at work, blegh! In an attempt to keep myself entertained and let him rest, I spent all evening and night quilting my chicken bag (previous post) and this next beauty:

Meet Sugar Pop Sweetie


I love this fabric line from Moda - it has such a great mix of colors and patterns - completely my style.

It's not quite finished yet... I was able to get the main top sewn together but I still need a color for the border, binding, and backing.
 I am thinking of using colors from one of my favorite squares in the set (above) -  the darker purple for the border and lighter for the binding. We shall see... for now she is going on the pile of "needs fabric" and I will continue crafting. I think its time to work on my second attempt at a zipper bag... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Absolutely gorgeous quilt top. I love this fabric!