1. Trip to Joanns Today for the following:
- Basting Spray
- Interfacing (fusible and non-fusible)
- Purple solid fabric for binding
3. Using my new interfacing to make purses! Yay!
4. Lots and lots of cutting! Gotta work on the "special secret project" - might also cut out squares for my Dr. Seuss quilt while I'm at it
Around all of this craftiness there will OF COURSE be some good ol' quality time with the hubby - we already have a date planned at the climbing wall tomorrow morning to get certified for belaying, yay!
And since no post is complete without a picture I leave you with this...
... this is how I feel inside when I don't get to craft all week, its bad, really bad lol...