1. My stripey quilt - first quilt I started for myself. Its basted and rolled up and just waiting for me to finish it!
2. My first Children's Charity Quilt - I got half of the simple stitch-in-the-ditch quilting completed, just need to buckle down, get it done, and bind it. (I've added a pretty white border to this since the picture was taken to make it a bit bigger.)
3. Fall Throw Blanket that I started last summer - only needs backing to be pieced, quilted, and binding sewn
4. Random "Testing out this pattern" Blanket - I think it needs another border since I'm a giant and want my feet covered :)
5. A bigger version of the same pattern using Moda's Sugar Pop - I already have fabric for a pretty border, just need to buy the backing and binding and get it all put together and quilted
I also have some log cabin blocks I've started for a quilt - I have 42 out of 80 completed - that has become a "here and there - if I feel like piecing for an hour or 2" type of project, no projected deadline
O yea, can't forget my queen sized bed quilt - this is just 1 sample block and the top fabric - so no stress, it doesn't really count as a UFO since I haven't started it, have just planned it out
Top priority is also a rather large "special project" I need to get started on, for which I should have all of the fabric gathered by the end of the month. I don't want to reveal what it is incase that person is reading my blog - but it's going to take up most of my time for the next few months and has an important summer deadline.
... I think it helps to list out all of my current projects, makes me realize that I need to stop buying fabric and planning new projects and just get some finished! These are beautiful quilts and I'm so excited to snuggle them - definitely going to force myself to be motivated and get them done!
Will update on my progress as it all comes together - I'm hoping to have them all done by summer... wish me luck!