April 3, 2012

Sewing Summit - Registered and SO excited!!


That is right people - I am signed up for Sewing Summit! I was at work for 5 hours before registration started and o buddy was it so hard to wait! The site kicked me out 3 times, seems like they were having some system problems, but I got in with the $50 off coupon and registered within the first 3 minutes.
I had a friend who tried to register with the coupon about 5 min after registration started and it wouldn't let her - those tickets were already sold out. 5 MINUTES - are you kidding me? That is so fast! And according to Facebook, it wasn't just a 50 ticket rush, there are lots of tickets selling out fast at regular price. I will be interested to see how long it takes them to sell out completely - last year they were selling right close to the conference beginning.

It is so cool to see that there are so many people who are so excited about this sewing and blogger conference... love being part of this online community and I am SO excited to get to meet some of my idols as well as blogging/email friends in person!

Just a note to those who cannot go this year, do not despair! It will be around for a while I have a feeling and at some point the time will be right for you to go too! I was super bummed to not go last year and it is only due to some finangling of the budget and lots of savings that I can go this year. It is hard to miss out but this conference is just going to get better and better so start saving and hopefully start planning for next year!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you :)
I'm still hoping I'll be able to join the fun !

Lindsay Conner said...

5 minutes--whoa! That is quick! So excited to meet you, friend. :)

Lori said...

How exciting for you! I'm a little jealous. :)

Katie said...

I got in for $50 off too! I heard that tickets are now sold out. It didn't even take 12 hours. Just wow.

Anonymous said...

wow..I am so excited for you. I wish I live in the U.S. so I could go :(